Riley's Diagnosis

Riley James Faiai is my 2 year old son who was born with Craniosynostosis and probable Pfeiffer syndrome. When he was 5 months old, Riley had surgery to reconstruct his skull. This blog is the journal, story, and timeline that has helped me put Riley's Journey into words. Browse around the archives and feel free to contact me for more info or support! -Lauren (lfaiai@gmail.com)

Friday, September 22, 2006

TIME OUT!!!

After spending two days of writing about my Riley, I decided that there are two other people in my life who are definitely blog worthy. My wonderful husband, Steve, and my adorable, scrumpcious, precious, goofy, Cameron Lee are two of God's GREATEST CREATIONS!

Steve is my absolute best friend. We just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary in August. I truly can't picture my life without him and I don't want to. We enjoy being together, watching LOST, cheering on the Padres, writing songs, singing, playing with Riley and Cameron and watching God do absolute miracles through our lives, our friends lives, in our community and in our church. I couldn't have found a better daddy for my boys. Honey, If you found my blog....I love you soooo much my sweet babe.

Now Cameron...
That boy is SOMETHING ELSE! He's newly 2, and is OF COURSE the smartest, cutest, sweetest 2 year old I've ever had! He's a great big brother to Riley has been a GREAT helper to mom and dad...except for this morning. He painted his toenails, and his feet and leg and the carpet! He just learned his ABC's and started singing them by himself today!! But what Cameron is MOST known for are his many amazing injuries, which I'll write a separate post for!As for now. Enjoy the pictures of The LOVES OF MY LIFE.




2 comments:

TK said...

Love your post and your pictures. It was fun to know I was with you in some of those places. I agree the whole Fai'ai clan is definitely blog worthy!

INSANITY said...

Hi, I'm Cindy.
I was just cruzing thru some blogs and I cam across yours. first, can I just say your family is adorable!!! Your boys are too cute!
I have 10 months old b/g twins who just recently had cranial vault repair for their sagittal sutures.
I know how hard it is.
If you don't mind I would love to follow your blog.
Good luck with everything.
~ Cindy
(p.s. - my older daughters name is Riley too, )