Riley's Diagnosis

Riley James Faiai is my 2 year old son who was born with Craniosynostosis and probable Pfeiffer syndrome. When he was 5 months old, Riley had surgery to reconstruct his skull. This blog is the journal, story, and timeline that has helped me put Riley's Journey into words. Browse around the archives and feel free to contact me for more info or support! -Lauren (lfaiai@gmail.com)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2/13/07 UPDATE

Yes...yes...I know. "FINALLY A POST"!
It's been a little over a month since Riley's surgery, and he is doing GREAT! The stitches in his head are almost completely dissolved, and he's looking more and more "normal" everyday!! Here's a comparison picture! Thanks for your prayers and for checking in!

BEFORE



AFTER

3 comments:

TK said...

Is it just me...I can't see the after picture of him.

Lauren Faiai said...

Not sure...try refreshing the page.

TK said...

I can see it now. He was so cute at the park today. He seemed like he grew up a little bit since I saw him last.....or maybe I was a little too busy to notice last time I saw him. Hope he gets to enjoy some more waffle cookies soon, don't let one choking incident hold you back.