Riley's Diagnosis

Riley James Faiai is my 2 year old son who was born with Craniosynostosis and probable Pfeiffer syndrome. When he was 5 months old, Riley had surgery to reconstruct his skull. This blog is the journal, story, and timeline that has helped me put Riley's Journey into words. Browse around the archives and feel free to contact me for more info or support! -Lauren (lfaiai@gmail.com)

Thursday, June 07, 2007

5 MONTHS AFTER SURGERY


Riley James will be ONE YEAR OLD in 2 months!! That is hard for me to believe. As rough as this year has been, time has absolutely FLOWN by! Riley is definitely starting to show us his personality. We are having so much fun trying to figure this boy out. He's very smart, and knows just what to do to make anyone's heart melt! Especially mine! He's definitely got some spunk and sass to his little personality and he's definitely keeping Steve and I on our toes. I recently quit one of my jobs so that I could be home with the boys more. Please pray for patience and wisdom for me and Steve as we seek God for guidance in this season in our lives! Thank you for keeping updated. For Faiai family updates beyond Riley, visit the other cause.

No comments: