Riley's Diagnosis

Riley James Faiai is my 2 year old son who was born with Craniosynostosis and probable Pfeiffer syndrome. When he was 5 months old, Riley had surgery to reconstruct his skull. This blog is the journal, story, and timeline that has helped me put Riley's Journey into words. Browse around the archives and feel free to contact me for more info or support! -Lauren (lfaiai@gmail.com)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fun With Brother!

Riley was supposed to have an extensive hearing test done today, but is a little too congested for the anesthesia. So we had to reschedule. I had to post this picture my dad sent me of Riley and Cameron a couple days ago. Riley LOVES taking baths and splashing in his grandma's sink. Cameron loves to help give Riley a bath. Cameron's helping consists of dumping NUMEROUS cups full of water over his brother's head. Riley doesn't seem to mind!

Thanks for the picture, Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riley looks great!!! Glad to see that he's doing good!!