Riley's Diagnosis

Riley James Faiai is my 2 year old son who was born with Craniosynostosis and probable Pfeiffer syndrome. When he was 5 months old, Riley had surgery to reconstruct his skull. This blog is the journal, story, and timeline that has helped me put Riley's Journey into words. Browse around the archives and feel free to contact me for more info or support! -Lauren (lfaiai@gmail.com)

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Today marks 1 year from Riley's cranial vault repair surgery! To say that I'm pleased with Riley's progress would be a HUGE understatement! The boy is smart, handsome and loves people and life more than anyone I know!

Thank you Lord, for Riley and the huge strides in progress he's making. Please keep him close to you in these coming months as he experiences an emotional transition as we move across the country.

Mommy Loves You Riley James!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy! I came across your blog after googling Pfeiffers. My son has Pfeiffers, we live in El Cajon...looks like we have/had the same cranio team in L.A.
Please feel free to email me if you would like. Would love to chat.
mommysbudbud@yahoo.com